Reagenz – Association for Artistic Experiments develops and realises projects and publications in contemporary art, focusing on sound and installation art as well as intermedia experimentation.
Reagenz is a place of dialogue, collaborative work and artistic investigation. Its members include Nayarí Castillo, Hanns Holger Rutz, Helene Thümmel, Daniele Pozzi, and David Pirrò.
The programme is divided along six axes:
- Plasmas – creation of collaborative installations through simultaneous work on dialogic pieces with invited artists.
- Glasses – creating temporary exhibitions or open studio moments to crystallise concepts and show progress.
- Superfluids – creation of various projects / works of art in sound and / or in public space.
- Dispersions – instances to present the heterogeneous results or processes (artist talks, discussions and publications).
- Dropletons – time windows for fuzzy creation, research, experimentation and reading.
- (De)generate matters – discursive, decolonial and collaborative moments with a focus on the Global South and other political resistance (round tables and temporary exhibitions).